Q-linea develops and delivers innovative solutions for the diagnosis of infectious diseases, with a keen focus on improving sepsis treatment while reducing antibiotic resistance.
Q-linea is a company that develops innovative solutions for improved infectious disease diagnostics. The company focuses on developing instruments and consumables that benefit patients, healthcare providers and society. Q-linea develops and delivers solutions for healthcare providers, enabling them to diagnose and treat infectious diseases in the shortest possible time. The company’s leading product, ASTar®, is a fully automated instrument (AST, antimicrobial susceptibility testing, which produces a sensitivity profile from a positive blood culture in approx. six hours. This is 24 to 40 hours faster than current diagnostics.
We are an innovative pioneer, that helps to save lives by ensuring antibiotics continue to be an effective treatment for future generations. We develop and deliver preferred solutions for healthcare providers, enabling them to accurately diagnose and treat infectious diseases in the shortest possible time. Our solutions help healthcare providers worldwide to reduce the use of antibiotics by providing optimal treatment information for each patient.
Founded in UppsalaQ-linea was founded in 2008 by scientists from the Rudbeck Laboratory at Uppsala University, together with Olink AB and Uppsala University’s holding company, UUAB. Today, Q-linea comprises an interdisciplinary, highly motivated team that operates out of state-of the-art, customised facilities in Uppsala Science Park.
Q-linea in Uppsala is currently looking for a Product Manager with great experience in System Integration for the role of Product Manager, Instrument and Instrument Software
The role includes:
· Coordinate product development and launch, working as a link between Marketing/Commercial and R&D, Supply chain/Operations and Regulatory Affairs.
· Determine product requirements in close collaboration with Sales and Marketing Director, ensuring customer needs and business expectations are met.
· Develop and execute LIS Integration strategies
· Understand and support the detailed use cases, including LIS integration, QC and result communication.
· Together with Marketing team develop Product and technical documentation related to new and existing products.
· Frequently analyze the market and competitive environment to constantly improve features and benefits and value proposition.
· Develop and report KPI’s and metrics to measure and track progress of the respective product/product line.
· Work closely with the Q-linea and Sales Partner Commercial organizations to identify and address market and product challenges/ opportunities.
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the global market for product area.
To be successful in this role you have a positive attitude, you understand instrument integration and you probably have some sort of IT background. You are a team player and have a built-in drive and passion for helping customers give the best possible care to the patient.
You are an experienced customer-oriented Product Manager with a proven track record of launching and supporting sales of novel, high-value human diagnostic systems. Your main responsibility will be to enable placements of Q-linea’s ASTar® system into hospital laboratories as well as bring new products to market. You will join a great and enthusiastic team developing innovative products that clearly fills unmet needs in the marketplace.
We offer you an interesting position in an innovative, fast growing company in the healthcare sector. High level of individual responsibility and an opportunity to be part of building a best-in-class instrument that save lifetimes.
If you would like to know more about the job please contact Fredrik Englund +46 70-612 65 65. Please apply for the job via https://briljantrekrytering.se/lediga-tjanster/
Welcome to send in your application!